Wednesday, June 20, 2012

As summer classes end at Michigan State University, students take the time to reflect on their past weeks of accelerated classes and homework. 

Ben Manns, a Criminal Justice major, looks forward to the first session summer classes ending. 

"I was glad I took them, but I can't wait for them to be over and I don't think I'll ever take a summer class at MSU again," Manns said.

Manns took AL 431 and PSY 270 this summer, and is currently working on the end of the semester projects and papers that are usually assigned at the end of the 16 week semesters, he said. 

Adam Gobeski, Instructor of MSU's LIN 200 course, also reflected on the past few weeks and the end of the session.

Gobeski said he cannot wait for the session to be over, and that it will be nice to have some time to relax finally.  

No comments:

Post a Comment